Comprehensive Emergency Dental Services in Olathe, KS
Helping You After Normal Business Hours
At Appletree Cosmetic and Family Dentistry in Olathe, KS, we understand that it is impossible to predict when you or your child will have a dental emergency. An injury or severe dental pain can occur at any time and it is important to have a dentist you can rely on during your unexpected time of need. With our dental team, your comfort and health are given top priority. We treat all of our patients with the utmost care and professionalism. You should not have to wait while you are in pain, bleeding, or are dealing with any other type of dental problem that needs to be addressed immediately. Whether you have a chipped tooth or several broken teeth, our office is the one to call. Contact us at (913) 353-4267 today!
Have A Tooth or Gum Emergency? We Can Help.
For tooth and gum emergencies of all kinds, our team of experienced dental professionals at Appletree Cosmetic and Family Dentistry is the one to call. Dr. Philip Farruggia proudly serves patients of all ages and works diligently and considerately to give adults and children the emergency dental services they require. With a staff of bilingual dental assistants and sedation dentistry available, our office is an excellent choice for anyone suffering from gum damage or a broken or lost tooth. Read on for a list of emergency dental issues we treat.
A few examples of emergency dental needs we serve include:
- Broken or chipped teeth
- Severe tooth or gum pain
- Sports injuries or accidents
- Lost teeth or bleeding gums
Lost A Permanent Tooth? Here’s What to Do
- Stop and find your tooth. (Be careful not to step on it!)
- Pick the tooth up by the crown, not the fleshy root.
- If the tooth appears dirty, clean it gently with milk or a sterile saline solution. Don’t scrub that tooth. Then, try to put your tooth back in its socket. Hold it steady with a washcloth or gauze until you get to a dentist.
- If the tooth won’t fit back in its socket, put it in a glass of milk or sterile saline solution. Avoid water, which doesn’t preserve teeth well.
- Bring your tooth and get to a dentist immediately. Certified dental professionals can often reattach lost permanent teeth that have been successfully and quickly preserved.
Tooth or Gum-Related Emergency? Don’t Wait — Call Us!
If you have a broken or chipped tooth, bleeding gums, or another tooth/gum-related emergency, it is important to call a certified dental professional as soon as possible. A dentist can provide the specialized and responsive care necessary to repair damaged teeth and gums.
Our dentist and staff are here for you when you need us and will provide you with the quality care and emergency dental services you deserve. We are here to help you.
Please contact our office today at (913) 353-4267 to request emergency service in Olathe, KS!
What Sets Us Apart?
- Bilingual Staff
- Accepting New Patients
- Alleviate Fear Of Dentists
- Treating Patients Like Family
- Free Exam & Full Set of X-Rays For New Patients
- Complimentary Sedation Dentistry Consultation Available