Our Dental Services
Providing High-Quality Dentistry in Olathe
If you are looking for a dentist and dental office who will attend to your needs and ensure you are satisfied with your care, come into Appletree Cosmetic and Family Dentistry. We have been serving our community for more than 25 years. Our staff is here to provide you with top-tier dentistry while alleviating a fear of the dentist.
You can rely on us for these dental services:
- Sleep dentistry: The purpose of sleep dentistry is to help patients who are uncomfortable with dental procedures to feel more relaxed. If you are feeling nervous about an upcoming oral surgery, you may be a candidate.
- Emergency services: When you run into an unexpected dental emergency, many dental offices will be closed. You can rest assured that our office will be here for you and attend to your needs in a rapid manner.
- Root canals: If one of your teeth has become infected, you may be at risk for needing an extraction. A root canal procedure works to clean out the infected root inside the tooth and allow you to keep the actual tooth.
- Oral surgery: Although oral surgery may seem daunting, you can rely on our experienced and caring dentist and staff to make you feel at ease during any necessary procedure. We also offer sleep dentistry to make you comfortable.
- Cosmetic dentistry: If you would like to improve the way your smile looks, we can help you achieve the smile you have always wanted. From teeth whitening to veneers, we offer a wide range of cosmetic dental services.
- Pediatric dentistry: Taking care of children and their teeth is a special type of dentistry which is one of our specialties. We have the training and compassion to help your child achieve and maintain a healthy smile and oral hygiene.
- Laser Gum Treatment: Heal your diseased or damaged tissue below the gum line. This noninvasive soft-tissue layer clears away gum infection while removing bacteria below the gum, restoring your gums to health.
Contact us today at (913) 780-4084 to make an appointment for a consultation with our Olathe dentist.
What Sets Us Apart?
- Bilingual Staff
- Accepting New Patients
- Alleviate Fear Of Dentists
- Treating Patients Like Family
- Free Exam & Full Set of X-Rays For New Patients
- Complimentary Sedation Dentistry Consultation Available